终章 - 费玉清
挥手轻轻对你说再见
送走生命中最难忘的一天
漂泊的人 疲倦的心
都应该停下脚步
就让今天未完的梦留到明天
终于还是唱起这一首歌
纵然内心有千百个不情愿
人生如梦 聚散匆匆
有时笑有时哭
拥有或失落都是不能强求
你和我都曾经历风雨
在坚持和让步间犹豫
起起落落 忙碌地活在希望里
眼前的悲欢离合不如意
都将是生命短暂回忆
让我们在心中永远怀念!
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
Yesterday night (25/8), I went to his prayers. It was very very sad at first.
I really cried out when I see his face in the coffin.
He slimed down a lot!!
I wondered how he suffered throughout the period. The kimo he took. The pain he had to endure.
He was very strong all this while.
But at last, he can’t bear with it anymore.
He had to leave ….
He left with a slight smile!! =)
This morning (26/8), I went to his funeral. It was quite sad though.
Everyone sang one of his favorite song ♫ You’ll be in My Heart ♫
Another song was ♫ Auld Lang Syne/友谊万岁 ♫
Everyone cried while we were singing. It was so so so sad.
After everything was done, we came back.
Woohoo! In the bus, everyone was chit-chatting.
Everyone was quite steady ady.
Huu! I’m sure Bryan will be very happy when he sees everyone laughing! Coz Bryan loves to laugh!! =D
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
Everything ended with a perfect full stop.
We sent Bryan for the last journey.
And we were planning for the next gathering.
It will be on the 15th of Nov.
I’m looking forward to it! hee =)
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
Bryan, I’m very happy to know that you loved the song we sang for you.
One of your favorite song, right? hee ^^
you’re in a better place now. with no worries. no pain. =)
so, take care of ur loved ones and bless them.
I will never forget your laughter.
When there’s laughter, there’s you!
I’ll remember your mum’s words.
“Bryan is a little Buddha. Buddha stays in heaven, right? So, when you guys miss him. Just look up the sky and Bryan will know.”
After we sang ♫ You’ll be in My Heart ♫ for you, your mum asked us..
“Bryan will be in your heart, right?”
We ALL answered “YES!!” you heard? hehe..
We love you Bryan. Rest in Peace. And we’ll keep you deep in our hearts!
I’ll never ever forget you as my kindergarten + primary + secondary (for 3 days >.< ) classmate.
A great friend that I’ve known for 11 years !
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
Thanks to … …
- Thanks to myself!! I did a great job! the scrapbook, the card! Everyone loved it. =) WELL DONE, CHLOE! (^0^)
- Ee Eu, Celestine, Tammie Joe-Yi, Wen Cai … etc ... alot alot.. thank you for lending me your shoulders to cry on, your precious time to comfort me, your laughter to make me smile… A MILLION THANKS!
- 管乐团的你们!Thanks for helping me with the card. 小椅, ++ , 婷, 豪, 君, 榕!! 谢谢你们试着去安慰我…实在太对不起你们了…你们本来开开心心的,我却摆出那种样子…sorry! >.<




没关系
ReplyDelete你不要再那么伤心啦
smile ^^
嗯~嗯~
ReplyDelete我现在没事了咯~
谢谢你啊~
YES!! SMILE =)
the last paragraph was lame...
ReplyDeletedarn lame...
Woow! What are u trying to imply here?!!
ReplyDeleteAny hidden meanings??!