Friday, September 25, 2009

Live Life to The Fullest

He had gone for 1 month.
I still miss him badly. BADLY!!
Haihz. Wat can I do??
Just now, went to old friends' blogs.
Saw those posts about Bryan.
My tears rolled down unexpectedly, again ...
I'm sorry!! I didn't want to..
I promised not to cry for him anymore.
But, haihz.. I'm sorry! I just don't know why.

Sorry Bryan. Sorry to make you feel bad again. >.<
How are you?
Celebrating Hari Raya thr? ^_^
Is that place like a paradise?
Having a cute girl friend there huh? Hehe.
So many questions, but no answer ... ... Hmmm.

This period of time, I have been thinking, why didn't we appreciate people around us when they were still alive, instead of mourning for them when they're forever gone, it's too late ... ...

His death has taught me a lesson ..
We shall try our best to full fill whatever needed by our family and friends.
This is what we shall do, before everything is too late.



P/S : Try to put yourself in others shoes. Tolerate with others behavior. Coz everyone is different! Maybe we'll live happier this way! =D
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST

No comments:

Post a Comment