Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Day to Chambers Music @ Sungai Wang.

Went to Chambers Music @ Sungai Wang today.
With Yu Shan.
At first, Yan Jun was also going with us.
But ended up, he had a competition.
We, two girls had to go by ourselves.
Was quite worried actually.
Only two girls, with so much money. >.<

After we got the accessories we wanted
it was still quite early.
I treated her ice-cream then we sat down and chat.
hmm. Glad to know her more.
Yu Shan, be strong!! =)

Then walked back after the ice-cream.
then only I noticed that ....
I somehow got the wrong size of Clarinet Reeds.
Instead of size 2.5, I got size 2! >.<
Luckily Yu Shan said some of them use size 2.
Haihz. Careless me!
❤---------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
When we were heading back to school.
Yu Shan told me something.
Something I knew ages ago.
But, WHY?!
At least YOU should let me know the reason
why do YOU hate me.
Being hated by someone but not knowing what's the reason is INNOCENT!
YOU shall let me know someday.
I think that would be more fair to me.

Oh well, or shall I just don't take you as one of my friend?
“人家生气,我不气
气死谁疼惜?”

You hate me, but I have nothing to lose, right?!
Do I ??!
❤---------------------------------------------------------------------❤
I cherish this few days at school.
As these would be my last few days in Junior school life.
Will the laughter and happiness still remain after we separate??

❤ I'll miss you guys, for sure!! ❤


2 comments: