Monday, March 29, 2010

My hand is cacat-ed!

I now pronounce that my index finger is temporarily "OSS" (Out-Of-Service)! @.@
Today after practicing the twenty-four season drums, which we need to perform on the 17th Of April..
My hand became cacat-ed. My both index finger's skin were peeled off!

OMG! PAINFUL MAN!!! AWWW~

My hand was shaking after playing the whole song. Like the elderly. =.=
Not only the skin was peeled off. I have blisters on my fingers. Almost all. *Ouch*
Muscle pain tmrw!! aikz! Wish me luck!! jajajaja~

My hands are totally 'worn-out'!! wuwuwu~~
I exerted too much pressure on my hand...

But I feel sweet when people care for me.. =)

Thank you for cleaning the wounds for me. 子豪,静茵..
Thank you for bandaging the wounds for me. 彦君..
Thank you for comforting me by saying ..... "不痛啦!不痛啦!" XD
Thank you for showing your consolations.
I can see platonic love among US! =) (TJWO)
Thank you my lovely family for caring me! =) (Mum showered for me) @.@
THANK YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. 肥婆 XD 回你了啦!你的手好了吗?我的快好了咯!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 肥婆跟我这个肥婆讲话~
    真的是物以类聚人一群分
    你的手 我看到你的手没有包着了
    我的手 也是没有包着了
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete