one week has passed. time passes really really fast !
miss blogging.
busy with my HOME WORKS , STUDIES , sometimes HOUSE CHORES too !
AHH ~ !! I cant breathe !!
when can I rest for awhile ... ? just awhile will do .. maybe one week is enough ..
maybe after my UEC and PMR .. I will have total freedom ! ha ! but .. there's a long way to go .. still have to suffer .. haiz ..
“ 成功的秘诀在你肯不肯 ” & “ 只要你凡事不问能不能 ”
my form teacher always tells us this saying from the song -- Everyone Is No. 1 by Andy Lau .. ( I like this song a lot ! Very motivating )
so , I must always ask myself , " Am I willing to take this challenge ? " instead of " Can I take this challenge ? "
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
now , back to my new band .. =) we have practiced for a few times .. and tmrw is our audition !
In The Guitar Store .. I'm a bit nervous .. quite worry for will I make mistakes tmrw that will affect the overall performance ?
hmm .. I wonder .. hope I won't .. =)
滚将乐团 --- our band name XP sounds cool , huh ? haha .. XP
I dunno what does it mean because it's from the previous one till now .. they used the previous band name ..
I'm gonna post our band photo once I got it from my band mate .. It's in his camera ..
Anyway , ALL THE BEST to 滚将乐团 !!
BE THE BEST , BEAT THE REST !! XD
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
got to go now before the clock strucks 3 AM !!
My eyes are getting smaller .. >.<
I know it's late .. but .. I juz can't wait to post this ! hee ~ ^0^
Good Night everyone ..
Sleep tight ..




No comments:
Post a Comment