Thursday, May 14, 2009

My audition was great! =)

阳光宅男 by 周杰伦

❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

this was recorded on 26th of April. my band's first audition. 
I had no time to upload all my videos and pictures of my band.
but today in conjunction of my 3rd kuma's(3rd aunty) birthday, I upload it for her. As I promised to show her the photos/videos. =)

the comments from the judges on me was I can't cope with them well. The judges even found out that I did not have enough practice and communication with them as I joined this band 2 or 3 weeks before the audition. and it's totally true! ha! So, on my next audition, I must try my best to not fail the whole band. 

and and.. I tell you  what, on the day of audition, there was a band called Child's Juniors (if I'm not mistaken). wow! they are really great! they performed 2 English songs. and both was FANTASTIC ! Wush~ I really admire them! they're from Guitar Store Damansara. unfortunately, I forgotten to record a little bit of they're performance. It was really really great!

for your information, the second audition  is on 24th of May. It's just right after my exam. Quite worried. Coz i have no time to practice as exam is on tomorrow and ends on MY BIRTHDAY !! =D for those who doesn't know when is my b'day, it's on 22nd of May. So, rmbr it now! =P I'll try my very best! Wish me luck! 

❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

I think that's all for now, I gotta go study for my history and Bahasa Melayu! I have so much more to memorize for my History subject! 

Oh ya! Happy birthday once again to my pretty pretty 3kuma! All the best! Good health and Good wealth! Take care! ❤ Love, Chloe! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment