Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TJ Sports Day. 1st and 2nd day

1st day was like so damn bored. I can nearly fall asleep in such weather. haha. nothing much to say.

Well, 2nd day was more interesting. Early morning I went for the photography competition.
Wah! I had to stay in the field for 2 hours. taking photographs. 
Stood under the hot sun for 2 hours + it’s boring!

DSC05184I love this photo the most! I wanted to hand-in this photo, but my form teacher said headmaster wouldn’t appreciate this kind of photographs.. too bad. >.< had to choose another one.

DSC05207DSC05213DSC05196DSC05183DSC05228

❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

DSC05231DSC05237

the winner for the drawing competition, Group B. So concentrating, huh? haha.

 

that’s all for the day. I’m tired.
Slept at 1.30am yesterday!! No choice. Had a chat with my aunty. She came far from England to M’sia. Must spend some time entertaining her mah.

No comments:

Post a Comment