Thursday, July 2, 2009

Little Elizabeth

neh~ this is the puppy I wanna have. Little Elizabeth. =P
* Elizabeth
* 1 year old
* Female

mummy has promised me to have her. she said try first wor.
see whether Elizabeth "teng wa" or not. >.< 
hope she'll be "teng wa" la. pandai-pandai la. hehe! =P
but I have to wait until next Monday.
Coz my teacher said the owner wanna keep it until next Monday. haiz.
I'm scared that, the owner would want to keep it back. >.<
then my effort all gone lor!
I took a hard time getting permission from parents to have her.
now they agree already. hope that the owner won't want to keep her la. >.<
THANK YOU! 

2 comments:

  1. elizabeth so cute =D


    haha ~ noe hu m i??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes of coz! 秀婷 ma. hehe~
    yeap. looking forward to have little elizabeth. XD

    ReplyDelete