I haven't been blogging for sooooo long lurh~ aikz!
Had quite a few gatherings with my primary friends.
One big big gathering in Celestine's house (15th Nov), 2 outings with just a few of them, but still fun! =)
I can conclude that ...
Primary school's friendships are always TRUE!
No fakers nor pretenders! Less back-stabbers.
I can really find happiness in this kinda friendships!
Of course, not to say that there's no true friendships in secondary school.
Still got a few! (no offence => )
And ...
We never forget our dear friend, you're always with us! I know that.
Did u see that YungYung tagged you as well in the cake?! hee~
You're still remembered, my dear friend!
Besides going for gatherings, I went here and there to get stuffs done for new house!
Quite tired. But excited though! =) heehee.
New house is now under renovation.
So dusty dusty!! Aikz!
My nose is itchy and sneezing ady!
This few days leh, went back to school for next year's intakes' orientation day!
Whooo~ tired again lurh!!
Totally worn-out!!
AND FINALLY !! I ended up like this ~~~~ !
All right la, that's all for now!
Don't say I didn't update ady la. Here it is! LOL
Gotta sleep. Tmrw have to reach school at 7am!! whooo~ Tiring day ahead!
Good night, guys!
Mwah! <3




wow
ReplyDeletefinally chloe update her blog...
im waiting for so long alrdy ~
haha
must take care urself ar..
don alwaz sick lar...
miss u ~
yipi ~
ahaha XD
ReplyDeletesorry to keep u waiting lu..
and, thank you for following my blog wor. hehe.
I will. Thx!
Miss You Too!!! >.<