Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I dreamt a DREAM!

Scary dreams!
I dreamt about my PMR results. for two nights already!
Oopz. I'm worried sick! I know. Aikz.

The first one was.
3As 2Bs 3Cs !!
I woke up from sleep.
Had a really really big shock.
And luckily, it was a dream.
OMG!! I was like "What the hell did I get a C for??" LOL. :p

And the second one was.
There's a book selling PMR results in it.
I bought the book and inside the book, I can't find my name!
Owh, WTH! >o<

Aw, what a dream.
Scary dreams .......
I don't want my dreams to come true!

Going to school later. to take my results.
Wish me luck! =D



3 comments:

  1. 那只是梦啦!
    正所谓,日有所思,夜有所梦。
    看来你真的很在乎你的成绩

    在路途的时候
    整个人感觉快疯了
    是吗?

    现在应该拿了咯
    也松了一口气了,是吗?
    成绩怎样?好吗?满意吗?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous``

    你是哪位啊?

    嗯
    成绩还不错!
    还算满意!=)



    Kah Hoe``

    hehe. I did it!!
    thank you!! XD

    ReplyDelete