Wednesday, January 6, 2010

:: Excitement VS Disappointment ::

Rmbr I said that I was quite excited to meet new friends and new teachers in class?
Haihz. Guess that my excitements had given me disappointments!

It's a bit too fast for me to take this post without someone guiding me to the right path.
Because of this, I'll get scolded by teachers easily.
Just because I'm still a bit too new.
Although I've been trying my very best to do the best.
And trying my best to learn whatever I can.

Can YOU be a bit more considerate?????
I'll be glad and appreciate if YOU can!!!

I won't let YOU look down on me!!
I will neverrrrr everrrr!!

Honestly,
sometimes I have thoughts on giving up on this.
But this is not the right way.
SO ...
I'll try to ... grow up as soon as possible!
I'll try to ... accept what is already a FACT!
I'll try to ... do my very best to achieve what YOU want!
I'll really try......
With my studies going on ...
I don't know how long can I last.
I don't have confidence to handle THESE.

I'll get crazy before lessons start!!

Anyhow, I'm reaching 16 already.
No more a small girl.
I have to grow up.
Mentally growing up is not an easy task to fulfill.

3 comments:

  1. Heyz! You can do it de, as long you believe that you are doing your very best! Jia-you jia-you! There will be countless friends that will support you all the way! That includes me XD! Don't worry! You can do it, girl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear mama,
    grow-up liao lor~
    be confidence to yrself lar~
    if u wan to find sb to talk to,
    erm...
    i can de~
    juz cheer up ya!
    i'm in the same situation as u r
    wat to do~
    juz gonna face it~
    加油!加油!加油!
    做个有用的人!
    记得噢~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...look like so serious...
    erm......i can only say....
    加油....add oil.....

    ReplyDelete