Saturday, January 2, 2010

:: New Year's Eve with family ::

Hehe!! It was totally fun enjoying New Year's Eve with family.
We went countdown at the old apartment.
Even grandma came along too! But too bad, grandpa didn't want to follow. T.T

We were all crazy that night!
We danced, sang songs, played Musical Chairs, Chi-chatted and ate a lot of snacks!
It was really really awesome!

From our apartment, we could clearly see the fireworks.
Nothing's blocking our sight! Whoo.
What I meant is, almost the whole KL. NICE!! =D

But, sadly.. The apartment will be sold off next week.
This is the first and the last time we get to countdown here.
I'll really really miss it!
It is a place where I was grown up to be a teenage today! :-)

And! You just can't believe that I cried on the very first day of New Year.
To be precise, I cried around 1am.
My first tears in the year 2010 happened when we were heading back from the apartment.
I was standing at the door, clearing up stuffs in the car.
Half of my body was outside the car.
THEN, Dad thought that I was in the car already.
He pressed the button and the automatic door was about to shut.
OMG!! Imagine imagine!
I was smashed!!
At the very moment, when the door smashed me, I was totally stunned.
As I couldn't escape, the door smashed me so TIGHTLY!
And that's when my tears rolled down. Aikz Aikz. >o<

I was crying but laughing. Haha XD (哭笑不得)
Luckily, sis didn't take picture of me being 'sandwiched' !
She just stared at me and laugh laugh laugh till stomachache!
Wosh!! Bad girl. =S

Hah! That's all for my New Year's Eve countdown.
It was really awesome and unforgettable.
Bye-Bye year 2009 and the apartment! I'll miss you! =>

I enjoyed my countdown.
I hope you did too!!
Happy New Year, guys.
May year 2010 be a better and happier year for all of you.
Bless you!

Love,

❤ Chloe ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment