I have been spending a lot of time with this SUPER-ACTIVE darling recently.
I even spent my time bathing him every weekend leh!
Last time, I won’t even care about him even if I’m his owner.
The reason I started to take care of him is becoz I wanna have another puppy.
but later after I really take care of him, play with him, I realised that my darling is just too adorable!
Now I take care of him becoz I love him.
But of coz la! I still hope to have another puppy!
My drum instructor wants to give me one MINIATURE SCHNAUZER! It’s a female! only 1 year old, weighs 4kg only!!
I think I can cope with it lor. One more puppy only mah.
my maid also promised me she will help me.
Dad said after two years when the maid wants to go back already, who will take the responsibility to take care of two dogs?
Me la! I will start learning now! then by the time my maid went off, I’ll know how to take care of them already lor.
Mum said other dogs can go walking with their owners.
but ours can only stay at home.
But… Dear Mummy, it’s not me who doesn’t want to take him out for walk. the environment doesn’t allow me to do so.
We’ll be moving end of this year right?
the new place will be much more safer for me to take them for a walk!
Dad said bring the dog back for an “interview” first.
It seems like you’re just joking. or you’re not?
I don’t know. Shall I assume it’s serious?
Can I have a chance to try, PLEASE ……




No comments:
Post a Comment