kakak is coming back tomorrow !! yeah~
she went back for two months. and tmrw she's coming back again. good news ! haha XD
wow! I tell you , we had a hard time when kakak was not around. so tiring.
especially daddy and mummy. sometimes, they come back from work at 9 something, then by the time we finish dinner, it's already 10 something. they have to wash the dishes, throw rubbish, clean the table and *dot dot dot*.
after that, they take shower at 11 something to 12. then around 1 something only they go to bed !
next morning, one of them have to wake up and prepare breakfast for me. then go to work at 9 something.
this is their daily routine. so tiring rite?
haha. tomorrow onwards we will be free abit luu~
then every morning I dun need to go downstairs to get my uniform myself, coz kakak will help me bring it upstairs for me. I dun need to wash my own dishes because kakak will help me.
not to say I dun wan to do all these stuffs myself la, it's just that I dun have so much time.
I have a lot of homework, okay?
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
aih. but once my kakak comes back, we will start receiving complains from grandma about kakak.
no kakak in her eyes is good. to her, every maid is lazy, every maid lies, every maid is not clever.
aih. I just dun understand ! If they are clever, honest, hard-working. they wouldn't be kakak already la !
why grandma likes to compare so much with other kakaks leh?
I understand that kakak can't attend to her request, but what can we expect wor? she's just a maid ler.
Hope that grandma will understand, and complain less about kakak.
coz my parents are so tired of listening to complains already. I really feel sad for them lor !
they have to face the pressure from their work. and when they come home, they would like to rest. but they still have to listen to complains. PLEASE.
I think both kakak and grandma should tolerate lor.
then our lives will be more peaceful.
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
here. show you some of my photos taken currently.
must comment a bit arr! hee hee.
taken on mother's day at Pullman Hotel, Putrajaya
Tada !! =)
haha. can you see? I have one bigger and one smaller eyes. =S
p/s: I did not put any make-up.




No comments:
Post a Comment