heard that ?!? I'm officially 15 ! ^^
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
the next day I went to school as usual. after co-curriculum. I had my band practice. wah! my band leader brought a cake for me! His mother made the cake. so yummy! I was shocked. coz i never thought that they would celebrate with me. they gave me one pair of drumsticks too. nicely wrapped with ribbon. so nice. I like it very much. thank you!
from left Kah Hoe (band leader + guitarist) , me (drummer) , Leong (bassist , half taiwanese) , Oscar (guitarist) (a taiwanese. wow. I admire his chinese speaking, slang)
tada! the BLUEBERRY FRUIT CAKE. yummy yummy ^^
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
at night, parents brought me to Avenue K. Ah Yat Abalone !! hehe. ^^ 1st time I had abalone. although it's small, but nvm. next time I'll treat back my parents with the expensive and bigger one! PROMISE! =)
the abalone. hmm.
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
I think that's all ba.. My birthday was great ! thank you everyone !




No comments:
Post a Comment