why on earth there's this kind of people who doesn't want to admit his/her mistake?
let's start from last year. I didn't know anyone when I went in to Tsun Jin. It was her who sat behind me the first day and when I looked at her face. My first thought was, " Eh.. this girl not bad. looks like a clever student " Then I decided to join in her group for the 历史报告.
not longer later, I found that she can't full-fill teacher's request on what the project should be. then I took the job lor. I did not give her any work to do coz I'm afraid that she did it wrong then I have to do it all over by myself. It's a waste of time.
then she went to tell teacher I dun want to give her anything to do. >.<|||
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
okay. this year. I tried to give her something to do. then after she did. EVERYTHING WAS WRONG ! see! I have to re-do myself. Waste of time right? when she did it wrong, I told her what she did wrong in the class. then when I reached home. I received her sms.
It was like that. “ 请不要在永辉和其他同学面前发小姐脾气,很恶心!”
okay! when I received the sms. I was damn angry! &%$#$@!@$
Is it my wrong to tell her her mistake ??
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
and today, things happened again! It started when my Chinese teacher asked me this question. “你会不会觉得你有时候讲话太直了,伤到朋友你不懂呢?”
wow! I was very shocked! I'm scared. I afraid if I had said anything wrong and hurt my friends and I did not know.
then he said it's this girl who I hurt.
then my reply was. " Aiyah! she ah! whatever la. dun feel like talking to her, anyway."
I told her what happened between us lor.
then when we both walked until the entrance of the office. the girl was there.
She came to me and said “是咩?”.
means, ya meh? I said such thing before ah?
wow! I was so so so darn angry! &$^&%!$#%&@
I went to the toilet after that decided to find my form teacher.
but at last I did not go and find my form teacher. Instead I went to the academic department with my friend.
left behind my another two friends searching for me up and down.
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
I'm really SORRY! but I was really angry that time and did not know where to go.
during English lesson, I talked to one of my friend, Wong Yong about this incident. He gave me advices. thanks to him! I'm better now.
to those who comforted me today. Really billion thanks to you guys! including my form teacher.
my form teacher told me this “人家生气,我不气!气死谁疼惜?” which I think it's absolutely right. dun be angry of others mistakes. It's not worth it!
I'm ok now. please dun worry. THANK YOU!




No comments:
Post a Comment