Thursday, June 18, 2009

Enough is enough!


I AM SO P•I•S•S•E•D OFF!!


how come you, as a leader can be so irresponsible?
you know we have an some sort like audition on Saturday. and this information had been given to you earlier right?
it has been so long. no time for you to do all the simple things you should do? Just to search for scores. distribute to us.
then! it's our responsibility to practice.
but sadly. you told us we are gonna play UNDER THE SEA. but, where's the score? 

hello~ A VISION WITHOUT AN ACTION IS ONLY A DREAM!

u know what day is today? THURSDAY! are we going to go up the stage and tell them, "we are not prepared." 
or? "we didn't even care to prepare?" which dialogue u prefer? both??
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
what can I do to help? I'm so helpless.
can anyone lead me to the right way?? 
someone told me to do a drum solo.
ME?? SOLO?? haih.
I came home about 6.30 pm, but until now (9.45 pm). I still haven't started my homework yet. 
I kept thinking about the drum solo. I've tried to play. but still I think it's not quite ok. haih.
u want me to think a percussion ensemble in one night's time, and practice tomorrow. Attend the audition on Saturday?
who you think I am? SUPERGIRL? GOD? GUAN YIN MA?
How long can I stand? I think she'll be the one who makes me wanna quit! I'm quite enough of all this!
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
to look at another point of view, this is the game of life. 
we have to be ever-ready to take any challenges of life. 
they come suddenly. but it's difficult to chase them away. they will be gone after u find the solution to chase them away.
in the process of chasing them away, you'll learn new things! it's still worth it right?
this is your luck! CHLOE TAN ERN-YI! just face it!

No comments:

Post a Comment