today was the second and also last day for the boring PMR seminar.
the first seminar of the day was Sejarah.
the penceramah named En. Mahdi Shuid. ( but the board made by our school which introduce him wrote En. Mahathir instead of En. Mahdi ) haha.
erm. it was quite noisy but I'm still able to concentrate.
the guys in front slept soundly man! LOL.
at last woke up by my form teacher. haha.
hmm. at the end of the seminar. thr's a Q and A session. as nobody has questions to ask. the penceramah asked us question. who got it right gets prizes. hehe. my fren beside me answered one. she got a comic reference book. written by En. Mahdi. it was a quite interesting seminar.
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
the second seminar is for Bahasa Cina. BORED BORED BORED again la!
but i still concentrated. ^^
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
overall, everything was fine today.
but I was abit emo today.
I felt so invisible la. haiz.
the concert is on 13th of June.
and till now I'm not stable and well-prepared yet!
wanna set a schedule. but I can't follow the schedule. not diciplined. useless me.
haiz.
that's all. wanna go to bed. rest myself. stop thinking!!
good night!
why am I jealous? I shouldn't be jealous! people is far more better than me! stop day-dreaming!
wake up!! I'm happy with my life now. please don't ruin it! I'll appreciate. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment