Friday, June 12, 2009

THANK YOU!! <3

有件事,压抑了很久…
一直都无法放下…一直都无法解答…没有人给到我答案…
直到那天集训营晚上开的执委会议时,雪芬突然提起这件事…
当时,我真的忍不住了,眼泪随着雪芬的话流出来。
之后再找弘俊谈了谈。
谈了过后更是哭得更厉害了…
彦君走进来看到。相信他也不懂发生什么事吧…
他只是按着我头一直摇…*哈哈* 叫我别哭(原来男生是酱安慰女孩的噢?嘻嘻)
弘俊啊,他就陪我走去厕所。
我本来想上厕所的,可是在厕所外面跟他谈了整半小时我才上厕所。
他跟我说了很多很多耶!道理也有、事实也有、安慰的话当然少不了!
之后谈到整三点多。我才回房睡觉。当然啦!事情都还没解决,哪里会睡得着啊?
之后四点才睡觉。
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
弘俊啊,谢谢你!我会加油的。等我找到我的勇气的时候,我会再尝试解决这件事的。只是,我不懂我可以没有!!!你知道的啦,我一直以来都对自己缺乏信心,我真的不懂我还要等到几时才能解决这个问题咧!怎么样都好,我会加油的!你会支持我的噢?真的非常谢谢你!我有什么事都会找你哒!不要嫌我烦就好了。呵呵…
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
彦君 !!! It's your turn now! ^^ you always give me a lot of encourage to do what I should do. You always support my decision. Just like that night. Although u did not give me much advice, but you're still standing at my side. giving me support. remember ur hug? really helps a lot!! thanks! I know u dun like to speak a lot. *haha* you don't know how to express yourself! hehe. sometimes, when you don't speak or when you dun talk to me, I'll guess... " hmmm.. is he angry at me or am I too disturbing? he doesn't like talking to me? " but sometimes, when you care about me, it makes me doesn't feel that lonely. I can't catch what you're thinking. Maybe it's the time that we met isn't long. So, I'll try to know you more. we still have to work together for 保管部 and our band, right? Gambate!  hey! I'll always rmbr ur hug! *haha* 
I dunno wat to say but just a THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I'll try my very best to settle this matter! Thank You so so so much!
❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

No comments:

Post a Comment