Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Very First Performance! <3

yeah~ We finally did it!  
We performed in TGS’s concert!
so unbelievable! but we really did it!
We stood proudly on the stage and performed two songs! 1st was 阳光宅男 and the 2nd was Welcome To My World.
so proud of my 滚将宝贝们!! Love you guys lots!
I’ve never had an experience to have a band and we can perform together on the stage. Although this is just a small stage, and only a small event. But this is a good start to me.. I’ve learnt a lot through the process of the preparations for this concert.
and at last, during the performance I did my best! but still….. I’m out of tempo! this is the only thing I’m mad at myself! I made the other members followed me like chasing the train. or maybe I should say, I fast forwarded the whole performance! Aiks! So sorry!
All I can say is I’ll practice hard and try to do better in the next performance. Sorry!

❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

Eh! one more thing! after our performance, a TGS staff handed me a piece of  picture. It was me playing the drum, ah~~!! he said someone handed it to the DJ, and he doesn’t want to tell me who was it. He said he have to keep it secret because the he or she wants to give me a surprise wor. I was so so so shock ah!  I was like… *duutt* dunno wat to say. I have no idea who capture me la. hey.. the HIM or HER?? can tell me who you are?
at the end of the whole event, the DJ said :  “哇!滚将乐团的鼓手还有照片收!有secret admire 窝!”
so malu er.. who is that ah?
the picture seems like taken from hp. dunno who ler... >.<

❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

our first song, Welcome To My World. I like this song better. not too rush. my tempo still keeping quite the same. ^^

our second song, 阳光宅男. I ruined this song. My tempo all out. HAIZ!!

❤----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

A night to remember! Thank you guys! really love you guys a lot a lot!!
❤ 我爱滚将宝贝们!^^ ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment